Kawai warranty question

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Mon, 04 Apr 2005 20:19:26 -0500

Tom,

Since no one else has responded to this, I'll stick my nose in! I don't
know if this type of thing would be covered under warranty or not. I doubt
it. But, I do know that Kawai will bend over backward to help you. They've
done it for me several times! I haven't developed a relationship with Nick
yet (but I need to). However, I've known Don for years and he's really
helped me a LOT! Many times! All I can say is, ask their advice about what
to do! Believe me, they won't screw you! :-)

Avery