Oorebeeks Punch'ns

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 05 Apr 2005 01:09:02 -0600

>   Lets sit together in the audience and you tell me which notes have the
> special punching that I put in but you don't know where.

Hi Ric,
                 You are missing a serious point here.   The effect of
after touch on the pianist, and their creative tonal abilities.  I notice
the techs that are doing serious concert work, are all in agreement with Andre.

Just pay up your $100, and move on. :-D   I know you are
stubborn.  Grinning from ear to ear.

Regards Roger