Oorebeeks Punch'ns ( my apology )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:54:52 -0700 (PDT)

I am NOT trying at all to discredit Andre ( he's
obviously one of the nicest, most dedicated people on
this list! ) and I did not, unfortunately, read
Birkett's post prior to commenting. I WIll, in the
future, read my messages chronologically - not in
reverse order as Yahoo makes them available.
    My apologies, and thanks to Dr. Birkett for
applying science to this duscusion!