Something Odd

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Tue, 05 Apr 2005 19:35:40 +0100

Conrad

Well of COURSE they are... silly me... Now why I didnt think of looking
behind the damper protection strut. I must be slipp'n..  Thats them just
under the notes guard right ??  Pushed quite a ways back now arent they ?

Cheers
RicB

>/Hard to tell for sure from the picture... but I dont see any dampers...
/>/
/>/RicB
/

Ric,

I think I see them peeking behind the damper protection strut...

Conrad Hoffsommer
Decorah, IA

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
It's gone right now and didn't leave a forwarding address.