Weird effect

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:03:10 -0500

Tuning away on a Lowry (urgh-glubk) console and the stridency of the treble
was getting to me. So I popped in Diane Hofstetter's earplugs (work great
BTW).

I had been munching some M&M Peanut candy because I missed lunch. With the
ear plugs in it sounded like I was lying at ground level while the entire
Russian Army was  tromping along about  three inches from my ear on
ice-covered gravel: CARUNCH, CARUNCH, CARUNCH--loud!

So if you tend to eat/hum while tuning, you'll have to break those habits.
:-)

Alan R. Barnard
Sounding Off in Salem, MO