Something Odd

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Tue, 05 Apr 2005 20:10:35 +0100

Conrad, you DO have a way of putting this nice big warm smile on my face !

SO !!.. you were serious then about the DPS eh ??  Never heard the terms
and assumed it was some of your always welcome kartoflesalat humor :)

I always called a plate strut a plate strut... sometimes it needs a
location indicator.. and DPS works dandy to be sure.  I've probably be a
bit more boring with something like  FCSBS.

Grin...
RicB

>/Conrad
/>/
/>/Well of COURSE they are... silly me... Now why I didnt think of looking
/>/behind the damper protection strut. I must be slipp'n..  Thats them just
/>/under the notes guard right ??  Pushed quite a ways back now arent they ?
/>/
/>/Cheers
/>/RicB
/

OK, buddy, whut do YOU call that portion of the plate which runs athwart?
;-}
Damper protection is the term I heard many years ago for them sideways
struts...

I see a hint of black between the left music shelf and the folded down
music rack to the rear of the lateral(?) strut. Damper heads, perhaps?
Either that or a second bar between the two side shelves.  'Twould be
clearer if rack were up.