soundboard causing buzz, more...

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 23:26:12 -0400

Hi Tom,

Thanks for motivating me :) I'm just concerned, my biggest fear perhaps
regarding my piano is that the soundboard would need repair, so perhaps
I'm being a bit worrisome.

I'll try removing the lid again tomorrow and see if the sound is gone
or if today was just a fluke, and if it is gone, I'll concentrate on
the lid.

Thanks!

- John