keytops

MPianotex@aol.com MPianotex@aol.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 11:24:35 EDT

I have a Currier spinet that a client wants new keytops to be installed.
Upon removing the keys, I found that the old keytops were a sandwich type of
plastic wrapped around a thin key. If I put the regular replacement keytops on
then the sides of the key would be too thin to fit the keytop.
Has anyone come across this? The old keys were really the white plastic  that
was attached to the thin wooden key by a crinkling of the plastic on the
inside part.
Any help would be appreciated.
_Mpianotex@aol.com_ (mailto:Mpianotex@aol.com)