Advice sought on replacing Lester "Betsy Ross " plastic damperflanges.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:51:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all the advice I didn't ask for. Could
still come in handy!
    I'm usually a snob about spinets and get thrown
out of the house for telling the owner they have cheap
junk that's not worth fixing, but this is about the
nicest person I've encountered, and I want to
accomodate.
     All I wanted to know is who makes a  good
replacement part, and where to buy it.
    Thanks for answering ( eventually ) Alan!
    Thump