Just an idea...

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 02:32:15 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Conrad Hoffsommer
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:02 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Just an idea...

Like when you're out in public and one of your customers recognizes YOU...
and you don't have the foggiest idea who THEY are!   Of course, when they
tell you their name, you can describe the piano, the room where the piano
is located, what kind of pet/child(ren) and sometimes the weather that day.

Conrad Hoffsommer
Decorah, IA

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
It's gone right now and didn't leave a forwarding address.

Once when I was in business in a metropolitan Bay Area of about 1.5 million,
at a street fair a stranger walked up and started conversing.  I had to ask,
"Do I know you?" and he replied, "Well I hope so, you have my piano". Then I
remembered everything but his name.  ---ric

"Truth emerges more readily from error than from confusion."
     Francis Bacon (1561-1626),English philosopher.