Virtual Ribs, A new crown support method

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:52:57 -0700

Adjustability comes to mind. You can come only so close to the optimum
amount of stiffness in the different areas of the board when choosing
panel and rib materials and dimensions, and that stiffness may change as
the panel ages. So magnets would allow for a fine tuning, no?

Tom Cole