Too much sustain?

V T pianovt@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:50:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello John, Stephen,

I wonder if that SF10 is for sale???

Even if the sustain is too long for some types of
music, this particular instrument may be a very good
study specimen.  The first thing that comes to mind
when I think of the SF10 is "LOUD".  This seems to go
beyond hard hammers - there is something about the
SF10 design that makes the instrument project better
than most 9' grands.

Now, getting long sustain and great projection at the
same time is quite remarkable and that is why this
instrument interests me (unless this SF10 didn't
project well).

Vladan

>It seems to me the nature of the piano to have a
certain amount of
>limited sustain. Varying degrees are certainly
acceptable, and maybe
>that's what everyone is talking about. Too little is
as bad as too