Too much sustain?, Baldwin SF10

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:18:22 -0400

Hi Vladan,

I don't think it's for sale, sorry :) I do like the SF10s, but this one
the hammers were very hard, had deep grooves and produced crazy-loud
partials. Though it was in an active hall so the partials blended away.
It definitely projected well, maybe the hard hammers helped with that.
The sustain wasn't incredibly long, but enough for me to wish it wasn't
that long. I wish I had paid more attention at the time.

- John