marketing a patented tuning Was OnlyPure

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:00:58 -0400 (EDT)

 Mr Stein, thank you for the concise expose on
problems facing such a patent.

 Bernhard, I look forward to hearing a recording
of your tuning. On this I promise to judge it on its
own merits, aside from the philosophical disagreement
of principle we have had.

I am proud of PTG because so many members have such a
history of passing on know edge to the next
generation.I am indebted to all of you. Thank You!

 I disagree in principle with patenting tuning method.
 I would be surprised for a patent of this nature to
be upheld.

  My view is clear, we will have to agree to disagree.
I will not comment again until after I actually hear
this.Recording please.

                          Cheers
                          and yes Sara....peace.

                          Dave Renaud