onlypure tuning by accident?

Pianotunaguy@aol.com Pianotunaguy@aol.com
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:19:22 EDT

In a message dated 4/17/05 3:54:15 AM, b98tu@t-online.de writes:

> If one wants to
> raise objection at a patent process because he believes that he found that
> same method before, he must prove that he made it available to the public
> before the patent filing.

What if I tune a piano and my tuning accidently locates exact neuronal
regions, where time delayed
signals fall in minimal beat sum states?   I mean, not on purpose.   Just by
happenchance my tuning duplicates an OnlyPure tuning?

Then what?   Can I be sued?

Keep in mind that it would not be intentional.   (I would never intentionally
attempt to locate exact nueronal regions so as to create minimal beat sum
rates. I mean, I might have BEFORE it was patented, but to intentionally do so
now would be unethical.)

PianoTunaGuy