regulating screws

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:46:20 -0300

Try heating with a soldering iron first.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: jonathan stuchell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:05 AM
  Subject: regulating screws

     Hello listers,

                        What can be done about old regulating screws =
that break off  just below the 'eye'   ?    They usually turn a couple =
times then snap off.  The only option I seem to have is to turn the =
button below ,  but it is hard to reach and I dont know of a tool to use =
to do that.    This is a 1906 upright player.

          JS