A-440 again

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:34:49 EDT

Hi Avery,
<< Anyone have
any quick ammunition I can give to the Director? He's caught in the middle
of it. >>

Give him the bill.
      Continually moving pianos up and down by 8 cents for performance work
will easily double the costs, so hey,  what's the problem?  If they want to
spend your time on this instead of other work, let it be their decision.
I figure two tunings up, and two tunings down, and expect to change the
strings earlier than expected, as well as perhaps pinblocks, too.

Ed Foote RPT