hammer pliers

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:06:54 EDT

Yes but with the right tool ...clik it ta click & it's done.I  don't re-use
manny sets of shanks but enough that this is well worth it if the  leverage is
as good as I think & it pulls them off quick & clean without  damge to my hand.
  Dale

Much  depends on what is being done with the old heads. If they're being
thrown  out why are we being so dainty about it? A pair of automotive side
cutters  works great for me. I cut them right down the middle from the back
and  they split in two right around the shank. Peel them off, clean the
shank  and make the new hammers ready for hanging!

Greg  Newell