Client Question

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:07:35 -0500

If they paid a deposit and you've made good faith efforts, just wait for =
the
call, says I. Maybe an actually snail letter is in order.
=20
If they've paid nothing and they don't call, move on ...
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Matthew Todd
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:35 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Client Question

I have a client whom I thought I had sold a Dampp-Chaser to in January.  =
had just tuned their piano, and so we were going to wait till June for =
me to
install it.  They were very, very interested in the system.  Anyways, I
already tried e-mailing them twice and I called them yesterday to set up =
an
appointment, but they have never returned my e-mails, and I haven't =
received
a call back from them yet.  If I don't get a call, should I not worry =
about
it anymore?  If they don't want it, they should at least let me know!

Matthew

   _____ =20

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - HYPERLINK