False advertising, was: Re: Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgh!

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:29:26 -0400

On Apr 22, 2005, at 6:39 AM, Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

> Dave, Dave, et al,
>
> At 01:25 4/22/2005, you wrote:
>> I'd call the home office and let our attorney send him a letter...
>>
>> David Ilvedson

In my opinion, one should notify your RVP as well; he may be able to
deal with the situation more efficiently.

> I think the home office monitors this list, don't they?

I don't think so, but clearly our Vice President, Kent Swafford, is a
welcome presence on this list.

Hoping for a speedy resolution,
Patrick Draine, RPT (a past NERVP ((2001-2003)) who spend many hours
dealing with complaints of inappropriate usages of membership
designations here in the Northeast)