twisted & warped keys

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:27:47 -0700 (PDT)

I hold them over a hot air gun ( or hair dryer)
secured in a  vice, twisting them in the desired
direction. When you feel them "give" , remove and hold
stressed until cooled a  bit. With practice you can
learn how much to stress them so they will stay when
fully cooled.
     Peace,

--- FRAN TANGUAY PIANO DOCTOR <ftanguay@sbcglobal.net>