Tacks Sheeeesh!!

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:33:12 -0400 (EDT)

   A tiny bit of glue is good. I have seen so very
many sets fully inserted properly falling out after
some years. Shrinkage. You are correct cautioning
against generous use of glue. This causes problems.
It can create hardened bits that click.

  I dab glue on the cork edge, then blot away excess
on newspaper. I want just a little moist film of glue
for added strength, but not enough to cause problems.
Very little is required, too much is very bad.

Dip edge, blot, insert. DEBI method.

                                Cheers
                                Dave Renaud

. My