twisted & warped keys

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:44:49 -0700 (PDT)

Exame the wraped key,find the best spot to
heat.Heat(not burn) the spot for a long time,try not
to heat the key button area,if you don't want to
regule the key button.Bend/twist the key for a long
time.I personally prefer to over-bend a little bit,for
security.

any PATIENT guy,even with little experince, can do a
perfect job.

Baoli