Soundboard Removal article

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:31:49 +0200

down.

Best regards.

St=E9phane Collin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Don Valley=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 6:43 PM
  Subject: Soundboard Removal article

  I simply asked for the PTG Journal issue of the article on using =
alcohol as a technique
  in soundboard removal.  I have yet to have someone identify that for =
me.  However the
  "soundboard removal" topic has taken off in a completely different =
direction.  Having=20
  removed many boards by beating them out, I would like to try this =
technique.  By the way,
  I believe it was either denatured alcohol or rubbing alcohol.  Anyone =
have an answer?
  Don Valley