Carrying solutions, was RE: Veto pro pac tool bag

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:25:40 -0600

You must haul around a lot of tools! I carry only the minimum that
experience has shown me I'll need on about 95% of tuning calls. The rest =
are
in the truck: stringing kit, bag of "glues and screws," bag of seldom =
used
tools (wrenches, etc.), hammer shank kit, etc.

Those do look like nifty cases, tho!

Here's my latest purchase: Made by Stanley Tools, it's billed as a tool
organizer but it's perfect for holding all your flanges, buttons, =
screws,
butts, springs, pins, etc. Almost all my parts are now portable with one
hand, they don't get jumbled, and they all fold up into something the =
size
of an overgrown lunch pail. I like it a lot. Got it at Wal-mart. Think =
it
was $19.95

See it at ...
http://www.stanleytools.com/default.asp?CATEGORY=3DHT+ZAG+USA+MIX&TYPE=3D=
PRODUCT
&PARTNUMBER=3D14166&SDesc=3DTool++Organizer

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

--=20
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.