getting ivory into the US

FRANCES HELMS fhelms@topeka.k12.ks.us
Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:39:03 -0600

And I see you have the trained technician in the pic.  Is he/she
available for detecting?
Fran Helms,
Topeka, KS

>>> "Terry" <terry@farrellpiano.com> 2/1/2005 12:26:23 PM >>>
Differentiating between ivory and bone is not a joking matter. IMHO,
the only way to tell for sure is to have a trained x-ray eye-ball
technician give it the taste test. Then you know for sure.   ;-)

Terry Farrell