digital piano svc manual

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:27:58 -0400

Try the site below.
http://www.mitatechs.com/
When I used to repair electronic organs and keyboards, I found it a great resource.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: davespianotuning@earthlink.net
  To: Pianotech
  Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 9:09 PM
  Subject: digital piano svc manual

  I know we all prefer to work on 'real' pianos, but since my background is electronics I figure fixing digitals would work also.
  However, it appears difficult to find the right connections to get a service manual.  Just alot of automatic phone responses.

  I have someone who wants me to look at a Casio AP-3.  Apparently one key is always using ' max volume ' when struck.
  Does anyone have a contact for Casio digital piano service manuals.........please????

  Thanks much

  davespianotuning@earthlink.net
  EarthLink Revolves Around You.