one out of ????

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:58:11 -0800

What a WEIRD quirk of luck! I was making my nightly calls to schedule
tunings when I got a wrong number; I dialed correctly but apparently wrote
down the wrong numer. Anyway, a lady answered and told me that I had the
wrong number, and indeed I did. She asked me who I was and what was the
"nature" of my call. I told her I was calling a client to confirm a tuning
appointment for tomorrow.

Long story short, she said that she had a piano and could i come to tune it.
I said yes, and I booked it for the following week! This is basically
tantamount to picking a name out of the phone book, at random, and getting a
piano owner who just happens to need a tuning. Now for the real STRANGE
twist; the lady who answered was NOT at her own home, but just happened to
be visiting her friend,  who does NOT own a piano...so if HE had answered,
(which I'm surprised he didn't)  it probably would have just been your
typical wrong number and that would've been that. One in a million, or some
high number!

Terry Peterson