one out of ????

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:12:32 -0500

I had two customers by the same name and you guessed it. My secretary (don't
get jealous now) scheduled the appt and I went to the wrong house. Nobody
was home, but they had left the side door open for me before. I tried it, it
was open, I went in and started tuning. Half way through, the husband came
home surprised to find me, complaining his wife never let's him know
anything that goes on around there. We exchanged pleasantries, he left, I
finished and left the bill. Half way through my next appt my secretary calls
me on the cell and says the right appt had called and wondered where I was
at. Oops. I comped the bill, of course.

Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of James Grebe
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:46 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: one out of ????

I have once showed up at the wrong house, lady let me in and I tuned and
left a bill.  That is when I found out I was not supposed to be there but
somewhere else.  Lady paid bill  and I rescheduled right lady afterwards.
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010