Why I'm the tuner and they aren't...

Doug Renz Piano Tuning / Repair pianotuner@frontiernet.net
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:12:00 -0500

I had an experience of tuning in a MALL store a while back during
Christmas time.  I started at 8AM and I was finishing up piano #2 and
outside of the piano store was the place where show's, concerts are
held.  We'll a band was "warming up", LOUDLY while I was tuning.  It
was a best effort tuning.  I turned to the store manager and said, "I
think this will be my last piano I'll be tuning today."

Doug Renz
Associate PTG
Rochester, NY