one out of ????

Andrew Olson andrew@birchcreek.org
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:07:30 -0600

rest is history.  I still don't know if the owners of the first piano ever
knew that their piano had taken a little "tour" that day.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of James Grebe
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 6:46 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: one out of ????

I have once showed up at the wrong house, lady let me in and I tuned and
left a bill.  That is when I found out I was not supposed to be there but
somewhere else.  Lady paid bill  and I rescheduled right lady afterwards.
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010