Not what I signed up for

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:34:18 EST

dporritt@mail.smu.edu writes:

Just  out of curiosity and as an avid TuneLab Pocket user, what kind of
stretch were  you using for that Accrosonic tuning?

6:3 octaves in the bass and 2:1 in the treble...oops, 4:1 in the treble
would been the better option.  I thought I had my default settings set
correctly....:-(  I was a bit rattled by his manner, and didn't pay as much  attention
to what I was doing as I should have.  I don't often use Tunelab  to tune the
whole piano.  It's usually just to get pitch or occasionally to  help me set
the temperament.

Maybe I should go back and retune it...only if the guy doesn't stand over  my
shoulder, though....(-:

Everyone, thanks for the input and comiseration.

Humbly,

Dave S.