working with etd's and the customers' la-di-da

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:23:40 -0500

I have a about a dozen Yamaha C3s that I tune every two weeks. It is not =
often that I really go completely through them and adjust every string. =
The ability to yank the few offenders back into alignment with my =
Verituner (or any good ETD), IMHO, is just a delight and is very =
efficient. Once you've a good tuning set up for the piano - just run =
with it!

Terry Farrell
  What I like is the ability to hear that ETD unison and adjust as =
necessary.  So many times I will hear an aural problem and go back with =
the ETD and find the note has drifted slightly.   You have mentioned =
this also Andre...

    David Ilvedson