working with etd's and the customers' la-di-da

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 23:29:53 +0100

On 5-feb-05, at 23:03, David Ilvedson wrote:

> What I like is the ability to hear that ETD unison and adjust as=20
> necessary.=A0=A0So many times I will hear an aural problem and go back=20=

> with the ETD and find the note has drifted slightly.=A0=A0 You have=20
> mentioned this also Andre...
>

> David Ilvedson

Of course, and it would be devastating to an aural tuner if we could=20
show him or her what the drifting result would be after he or she would=20=

be ready with da tuning.

EAR

friendly greetings
from