(no subject)

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 23:30:50 +0100

/I have a about a dozen Yamaha C3s that I tune every two weeks. It is not =
often that I really go completely through them and adjust every string. =
The ability to yank the few offenders back into alignment with my =
Verituner (or any good ETD), IMHO, is just a delight and is very =
efficient. Once you've a good tuning set up for the piano - just run =
with it!

Terry Farrell

/

So Terry.... when are you going to take the RPT test   ?  Should be a
cinch by now eh ??

Cheers
RicB