not what I signed up for

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 23:28:45 +0100

/Terry wrote:
Oh, Ric, you had me going there for a minute - that is until I read:

"Not having tried the Verituner myself....."

Then I understood where you were coming from.   ;-)

/

Sigh... and where would that be from Terry ?  I dont believe anything I
have written on this thread, nor any of the concerns I've expressed
requires a hands on experience with any particular ETD. My experience
with both Tunelab and Cybertuner is faily extensive, and I have limited
experience with the SAT.

Cheers
RicB