laminated soundboards

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:43:31 +0100

Hi Dave

Glad you brought that up. I'm not sure whether or not the Reno piano
sported a laminated soundboard. If that was the case, then it would be
the first such piano I've run into. Wouldnt suprise me a bit considering
the obvious high quality of Overs work. It would Just goe to show you
there are many ways of building a fine piano.

RicB

Aren't Ron Overs' pianos made with a laminated soundboard?  Perhaps I am
wrong but I thought that was the case.   I'd have to say from my limited
exposure to his piano in Reno, the sound was not in the least
compromised.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net <mailto:davidlovepianos@comcast.net>