working with ETD's versus..... no more really...

antares antares@euronet.nl
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:22:49 +0100

On 7-feb-05, at 4:02, David Ilvedson wrote:

> Fascinating post Andre....
>
> It might interest you to know that when I got of WIT in 1974 and went=20=

> home to Minot, North Dakota.=A0=A0 I was charging the highest fee of =
$20 a=20
> tuning amongst my competition.=A0=A0
>
>  David Ilvedson

Hi David,

I am not familiar with what you call "WIT".

And, are you still living in North Dakota? and what are you charging=20
now? and how is life in North Dakota????

Once, a long time ago, I traveled through North Dakota.
A truly fascinating place, especially to an unexperienced Hollander.

Wish I could see it ageno.

EAR...

btw, like your posts..

friendly greetings