piano tuner's nightmare?

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:09:42 EST

In a message dated 2/8/2005 4:56:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
terry@farrellpiano.com writes:

Terry  wrote

YIKES! I think that I have heard of some pianos that had  up-side-down
soundboards, i.e. strung on the bottom side. Can I assume this is  one? Wow, very
intersting. Appears that the board is ribbed much like a square  grand with thin
flat ribs. Also appears to have a monster bass  cut-off bar and a fish!

  You see Solomon was right , there is really  nothing new under the sun
...that hasn't been tried before. Great  picture
    Dale