Laminated Soundboards, Dale

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:50:56 +1100

At 11:09 AM -0500 8/2/05, Terry Farrell wrote:

>Unfortunately, I was not able to attend Reno. What color was/is the plate?
>
>Terry Farrell

Terry and Dale,

It was sprayed with a Wolstenholme Bronze colour. The bronze powder
is applied with a clear lacquer coat, followed by another clear coat
with is polished. Here are three images of the piano which we took to
Reno.

A full overhead view.
http://overspianos.com.au/OS003.html

A close view of the bass end.
http://overspianos.com.au/bkcl.html

A view showing the action half withdrawn from the action bay.
http://overspianos.com.au/003bg.jpeg

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY