Laminated Soundboards, Dale

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:09:12 -0500

Unfortunately, I was not able to attend Reno. What color was/is the =
plate?

Terry Farrell
      One correction to my  paragraph below.I should have stated =
polished Acrylic lacquer
        Dale

  The first Lam panel & rib crowned design combination I  had seen at=20
  convention was brought to Reno at great cost by Ron  O.   The "Overs" =
piano  was a=20
  pure & clear sounding  beauty & beautiful to look at as well. I still =
remember=20
  that plate in  polished acrylic enamel The sound & the new Action. =
Quite=20
  impressive in all  respects..Thanks Ron