Da Herz Revealed, Stéphane

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 11:48:42 +0100

Hey there Stéphane

Nice  job !  I'll run this through my famous <<word processer>> ...
grin.... and combine it with the existing document for future use.  I'm
thinking about starting to bang together a historical pianos documents
area on my website as resource for folks.  English seems to be the
language just about everyone understands, (whether thats fortunate or
not is another matter) so any and all translations of this kind of thing
is great.

Cheers and Thanks
RicB

Hello Ric.

< I dont read french, so anyone who would like to
>/ translate the piece I posted, which is a graphic from Harding on page 176
/>/ btw, would be appreciated.
/>/
/
Here is my try.  Difficult, though, as the style of the original is typical
romantic bombastic : endless sentences where you have to keep an eye over
what is related to what, and even then, it is not really clear.