Re: Da Herz Revealed, Stéphane

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 09 Feb 2005 05:16:09 -0600

Ric, Stéphane,

At 11:48 2/9/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>Hey there Stéphane
>
>Nice  job !  I'll run this through my famous <<word processer>> ..

>Hello Ric.
>
>Here is my try.  Difficult, though, as the style of the original is
>typical romantic bombastic : endless sentences where you have to keep an
>eye over what is related to what, and even then, it is not really clear.

I look forward to the Norwegian English version of the translation from the
French by my Belgian friend.

Good thing, too!  My Larousse de Poche was running out of words...

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder