Re: Da Herz Revealed, Stéphane

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 09 Feb 2005 06:01:09 -0600

Stéphane,

At 12:52 2/9/2005 +0100, you wrote:

>Technicien de Sa Majesté pour la Calibration de Systèmes de Génération de
>Sons par l'entremise de Levier à Moteur Biologique et Contrôle
>Arithmétique Avancé,
>Fournisseur Agréé de Pourpoints Pare-Feu de la Guilde d'icelui,
>Membre Apprenti et Fondateur de la Société **** du Nouveau Monde,
>C.H.

Merci beaucoup!

>I just don't have a clue to what Curmudgeon means.  My English aids are
>out of words.
>Stéphane Collin.

 From Merriam-Webster online:

    Curmudgeon
1 archaic : MISER
2 a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.