Square Grand Tuning

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:40:27 -0500

Now wait just a cotton-pickin' minute Joe Garrett. You service 77 square =
grand pianos? What is your service area - everything west of the =
continental divide? Were you tuning squares back in the 70s - I mean the =
1870s? There likely aren't 77 square grand piano in the whole state of =
Oregon. Please explain.

Terry Farrell

  David I. asked: "So tell me Joe, when was the last time you came =
across a square=3D
   at A440?"

  [G] About two weeks ago! I'd have to check my database, for how many I =
have in my client base..........77 is the count. In that, I wager that =
at least half of them are @440! <G> So, put that in yer pipe and smoke =
it!<G>
  Regards,
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.