S+S Keys

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4@woh.rr.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:36:13 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C511AF.758E0D80
Hello, List!  I have a 1904 Steinway A in my shop, and I have a question =
for you.  At one time, someone re-covered the keys, and the first thing =
you notice, is, too wide gaps between the keys.  Another tech said to =
apply veneer to the sides before re-covering to the proper width.  Can =
anyone tell me the proper width,  and some suggestions as to  how to =
obtain the proper veneer, some procedures from your experience with this =
problem?  Thanks!
Clark A. Sprague, RPT
csprague4@woh.rr.com
------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C511AF.758E0D80