Looking for New Client Software

Tom Servinsky tompiano@bellsouth.net
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:46:50 -0500

Hazen,
By pages, I'm assuming you are talking about service history, work orders,
accounting, tabs found in PTBiz and MS Access.
In Time & Chaos you won't get the same presentation but with some careful
thought, you can create a very nice concise way of keeping and retrieving
data.
First of all, keeping all of my data information is important to me when I
go to a customer's home. I used to use a Palm Pilot platform and now use a
Dell Axim pocket pc platform. I also used to use PTBiz and then use MS
Outlook for the my day-to-day calendar and to do list, but that became too
cumbersome.
Time and Chaos has replaced everything as my sole database and calendar and
seems to everything I need, including creating mailing reminders for
customer due each month. I do use an outside accounting program to keep
track all income and expense. However, that was the one thing I did like
about PTBiz, having the income tracking tied neatly into the database.
After using Time & Chaos for over a year, I finally have it tweaked where
things are set up very nicely. As this point, I'm one happy camper!.
Tom Servinsky