More CC vs RC questions was RE: Killer Octave & Pitch Raise

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:12:50 -0600

>AHEMMMMMMM!   I believe you three are the only ones designing primarily rib
>crowned and supported soundboards. But I do not think you three are  the
>only ones building that type!
>
>Geeeesh! I don't get no respect around here!
>
>Terry Farrell

Yea, you're right, you got me. Clumsily worded - sorry. BTW, I got one of
those pretty B panels you made for me ribbed Saturday with another of those
rib sets designed to support bearing as if the panel wasn't there at all.
Bridges are roughed in, laminate capped, and marked for drilling. Tomorrow
afternoon, I'll locate them on the soundboard with the plate, and... I'm
looking forward to hearing this one when it comes together.

Ron N