KAWAI LEG NEEDED

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:16:14 -0800

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8
Hello,Brian! Just got back from Ca convention and found your request for Kawai legs. I do have dozen pair of vertical legs different colors and shapes,I will need to see a real picture. I'm new at the computer and sometimes can't get pictures on my screen.So,send it to me and I'll try to help you. thanx Isaac

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Doepke
To: Pianotech
Sent: 2/11/05 8:33:44 AM
Subject: KAWAI LEG NEEDED

Hello,
Can you help me?
I received a call from a woman who has a Kawai console piano, model 701-F.walnut  ( she believes it was built in the mid 1970’s—1975) The movers broke the front right leg of the piano. (treble end).  She asked me to determine if she can get a replacement.
I already spoke with Kawai, and no luck.  That particular model is considered “ancient history” with them.
Is there anyone out there that has a Kawai leg to sell ?
Thank you.
      Brian P. Doepke
      A.A.A. Piano Works, Inc

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8