KAWAI LEG NEEDED

Brian Doepke doepkeb@comcast.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:21:03 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_000E_01C51337.4A66B060
=20
Great ! I=92ll take a picture and send it to you.
We=92ll see what we can do.  Thanks.
=20
      Brian P. Doepke
      A.A.A. Piano Works, Inc
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Isaac Sadigursky
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:16 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: KAWAI LEG NEEDED
=20
Hello,Brian! Just got back from Ca convention and found your request for
Kawai legs. I do have dozen pair of vertical legs different colors and
shapes,I will need to see a real picture. I'm new at the computer and
sometimes can't get pictures on my screen.So,send it to me and I'll try
to help you. thanx Isaac
=20
=20
----- Original Message -----=20